AWS DevOps Engineer - $135,000 - Fully Remote
Our client is looking for an experienced (5+ years) DevOps Engineer to occupy a Fully Remote role in their burgeoning team. This kind of opportunity is extremely rare for the technology and methodology, so don't let it pass you by!
* Develop scalable and secure solutions to support engineering efforts
* Improve existing infrastructure architecture consistency, monitoring, alerting and documentation
* Mentor and level up more junior position holders
* 5+ years of DevOps experience
* Substantial experience managing AWS and other cloud platforms
* Fluency in Docker and Kubernetes
* Experience utilizing Terraform and other IAC tools
* Experience with CI/CD platforms such as Jenkins and/or CircleCI
* Authorization to work in the United States without Sponsorship
* Competitive base salary
* Full benefits (Life, Vision, Health, Dental)
* Generous PTO
* Remote work ability!
This is truly a wonderful opportunity to join a growing team, who occupy a niche in the market that has such potential for growth and unprecedented success. Especially as this is a remote position, it's an opportunity that doesn't come around often so take advantage!
To fast-track your application please contact me at: s.wilson1@JeffersonFrank.com or call 813-437-6901
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.