Are you looking for new challenges and a place where you are surrounded by the leading AI & ML minds of the Netherlands?
Do you want to apply your Data Science and Machine Learning skills in prestigious clients, while having exposure to the latest technologies and most sought-after AI projects?
If so, it is prime time to get in touch with me to land your dream job.
My clients are constantly looking for Data Engineers & Scientist who are growth-mindset, can-do mentality and is confident in identifying problems and implementing data-driven solutions for long-lasting business impact.
* Dutch (preferred) with good command of English
* Have a MSc, PhD or other Advanced Degree in a field linked to computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, or related data centric areas
* Junior to Medior level - preferably 2+ years data scientist/machine learning experience
* Have deployed ML algorithms in production
* Experience with languages like Python, R, SQL, Machine Learning etc
* Experience and competence using cloud platforms in Data Science projects/environments
* Strong communication skills to consult with different clients and stakeholders
* Strong abilities in all or several parts of the advanced analytics development process: from exploring the potential of a raw data set, to building models, to scaling and stabilising these models etc.
* Familiar with agile development methodologies: working in short sprints, being flexible to handle the demands of a creative and result oriented way of working
* As a consultant, you will need to understand the client's obstacles and then implement AI solutions to enable their transformation journey
* Build ML algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes based on client needs to drive increased margins, increased revenue, customer retention and engagement
* Communicate efficiently with clients and key stakeholders to understand key business challenges that can be solved through the effective use and application of predictive modelling, predictive maintenance and multiple Machine Learning techniques
* Combine, explore and gather insights from large complex data assets from multiple different areas of the business
* Design and build explorative, predictive- or prescriptive models, utilizing optimization, simulation and machine learning techniques
* Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
* Prototype and pilot the new solutions and be a part of the industrialization of those valuable solutions that can have impact at global scale across the whole business
Look forward to your application!