With the vast changes in the IT world, the professionals in the company respond by preparing their professionals for the new world. Within the company there is a an experience lab, which is used to continuously gain experience and knowledge with the latest technologies and tools. The company makes use of scrum teams in the experience labs allowing their employees to continuously develop themselves.
Additionally, their employees have taken internal Agile / Scrum course, each employee determines their own path and allows you develop your skill further in the areas of AWS, Azure, Red Hat, Puppet, Ansible. Docker, Git etc.
They are in search of AWS DevOps Engineers who can independently take on installations, migrations and implementations to coordinate and execute together with other colleagues.
What is required of you:
They do know that you have our core values and that you constantly think along with innovative solutions to complex problems. With your knowledge and expertise you add quality to our work for the customer and the team. You are our calling card.
* You have at least an HBO diploma.
* You have at least 4 years of experience with the DevOps principles.
* You possess Linux knowledge and experience in large complex environments.
* You have a passion for Open Source products.
* You have experience with at least one taste of infrastructure as code (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
* You have the drive to automate everything.
* You have hands-on experience with Cloud, AWS or Azure.
* You have basic networking skills and knowledge of programming languages.
* You understand the concept of containerization and you have practical experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
* Good command of the Dutch and English language.
* Knowledge sessions throughout the year
* An experimental lab
* Guidance and coaching for each employee
* Experienced colleagues with whom to work with
* Participation in think tanks
* Short managerial hierarchy
* Competitive salary
* Good effort reward system
* Car lease schemes
* Discounted health insurance premiums
* Pension provision arranged
* Additional disability insurance
* Possibility of training
* Study budget and certifications