I am currently working with a key client of ours that is looking to bring in an experienced React Native Developer immediately.
Working on a large scale digital transformation project you will be working as part of the development team. Your focus will be on creating high quality, structured, reusable and annotated code. You will have 2+ years' experience and be proficient using third party open source packages and relevant code libraries. As part of a team consisting of Developers, Scrum Master and Designers, you will be able to communicate with these departments, contribute to ideas, and innovate where required.
Key skills required:
* Debugging across stacks i.e. database through to frontend (highly proficient)
* React Native and React (highly proficient)
* Node JS, Node API (highly proficient)
* Utilisation of Heroku & Salesforce (proficient)
* AWS (EC2, VPC, R53, ECS, Lambda, CF, etc) / API (proficient)
* Experience using code version control systems (GIT).
* Experience of integrating with web services and APIs, including REST endpoints.
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of AWS Lambda
* Knowledge of Terraform, Docker, Packer, Ansible, Chef (Ruby), Consul
* Knowledge of Drupal 8
* Awareness of CI/CD systems and their flows from development through to deployment e.g. Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines.
* Worked in Agile environements