We are a fast growing AWS Cloud based Professional Services Consulting firm that mainly focuses on helping customers to build quality solutions for different data platforms and analytics, Machine Learning/Ai, DevOps, Database Migrations and customer application development and modernization. We need a hands-on DevOps Lead to join our team!
Role & Responsibilities
* Hire, train, grow and mentor a group of DevOps field Consultants
* Responsibilities expanding across the entire East Coast.
* Assist in defining, architecting and developing go-to market services packages and offerings.
* Monitor existing application and infrastructure while working to improve existing monitoring.
* Communicate effectively with project stake holders and management.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in design, implementation, monitoring, and troubleshooting Kubernetes and Docker Container Orchestration infrastructure.
* Experience in managing and leading teams of DevOps consultants
* Experience with AWS CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, AWS CodeDeploy)
* Solid proficiency with Repository AND Pipeline related tools (GitLab, GIT - Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, Circle CI)
* Proficiency in one or more programming languages (Python, etc.)
* Competitive Salary!!
* Health Benefits
* Unlimited PTO