Must have mandatories:
In a nutshell we are looking for a skilled QA automation analyst to work within the team, Woking based.
* Over 3 years of hands-on experience in Test Automation projects as an automation tester
* Must have experience in automation of API using Mocha-Chai/Postman/SOAP-UI etc
* Experience on Web and Mobile app projects based on react
* Both manual and automated testing experience of mobile apps across a range of devices (iOS and Android) and web application across various browsers and platforms.
* Experience in ability to work on projects with onsite\offshore model execution.
* MUST have experience with BDD, Cucumber, and Gherkin
* Experience with automation frameworks like TestCafe, NightWatch or other automation frameworks like Selenium.
* Experience using code version control systems (GIT).
* Excellent communication skills: must be able to communicate with developers to coordinate feature and integration testing requirements
* Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket.
* Experience in creating and managing load tests using jMeter, BlazeMeter.
* Proficient in QA methodology and process (Agile testing experience preferred)
* Proficient in SQL
* Strong ability to create test cases and test plans from given high-level functional requirements and also prepare presentations
* Experience in using one or more SDLC tools - JIRA
If this sounds something of interest please let me know by sending me your latest CV to email@example.com