About the company…
They're an innovative fintech company working with some of the biggest names in Finance right now; they're at the forefront of modern banking with massive growth plans for 2020.
* You'll be a strong Java Developer with experience in the Spring framework, ideally Spring Boot.
* You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
* You'll take responsibility for your services and the technology within them, but also in helping develop your team and its relationship with your product owner and the broader business
About the role…
* You'll be developing industry-leading APIs and using cutting edge technology including AWS, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes and Jenkins-X
* You'll be part of a forward-thinking team as the company grows, you'll be able to share your ideas and influence the future of the products.
The technology/experience needed…
* The core system has been built using Ruby, leveraging backing services like RabbitMQ, Redis, and MySQL/Aurora
* Cloud-related tools and services support these applications, such as Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, log management systems, and Datadog APM
* SQL Databases
* Infrastructure Automation - AWS, Terraform and Docker familiarity would be beneficial but not essential