My client is a innovative and disruptive software collective. They offer a serious but relaxed atmosphere, serious about software, relaxed about everything else. They offer a talented developer the chance to work in a place where people are expected to speak up, where whoever knows the most about something will be listened to no matter their position, and where failing isn't considered a bad thing but rather an expected step in success.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be expected to be able to be confident and decisive and know how to tie things together at the end of a project
* You should know how to operate and maintain a product once its released
* You will be expected to be able to handle challenging workload on the back end and get things done on time to a high quality
Skills & Qualifications
* 3 years professional experience with Java (or Kotlin)
* 1 years experience with AWS (specifically Lambda)
* Node.JS and Python are nice to have as sometimes a different tool is needed for a different problem
* Understanding of general AWS services is a huge plus but if you don't know now, you will learn.
* You must be honest, if you can't do something, ask for help
* Be confident but also willing to ask extra questions
* Generous salary
* Health care
* P Day - Pizza and Pilsner's in the office once a month on Friday!