You will be using your extensive DevOps and Test Automation knowledge to provide expert knowledge on site at our clients customers (of which Klarna are included!), working projects that typically last 12+ months.
The client prefers for their consultants to work in teams, so a great opportunity for you to not only get some exciting projects added to your portfolio, but also to work alongside some of the most talented engineers in the area!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will work on site, providing highly complex DevOps solutions for pre-existing teams, within companies that do not have anyone close to your talents
* You will use your extensive test automation experience to ensure high quality test environments and frameworks
* You will be working with some of the largest names in the industry, providing high quality technical experience to incredibly complex problems
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of Strong DevOps experience, working towards the mindset as much as possible
* 3+ years of strong test automation experience, aiming to automate all you can
* Strong knowledge of Java, or .NET is desirable
* 30 days vacation, pensions
* yearly competence development conferences
* weekly company events (both techy and cultural)