My client is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their Core API team. The Core API team is responsible for building the backend core services that empower their Product teams to deliver customer value efficiently.
The Core Services team is a new team that will be building a re-architected core services platform to cater for continued business growth. The team will aid in the transition to our new architecture and drive the business forward into a more stable and scalable platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* A passion for building automated, fault tolerant and reliable services
* Extensive experience in building and deploying Node.js microservices to the cloud
* The ability to work productively as part of a team and as an individual
* A desire to continually improve the way that you and your team work
* The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your peers, managers and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years of experience with Node.js
* API development experience
* Experience with AWS and its services
* Typescript is an added plus
* Career development
* Flexible working arrangements
* Regular social activities
To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call me +61 2 8319 2297 today.