Senior Windows SRE - Dublin - Competitive Salary
This client is looking for someone ambitious, focused and experienced with Windows and Cloud! They are a global business that are keen on providing a strong support system for their clients cloud platforms. If successful you will be responsible for tools development and automation using Powershell or similar tools along with the administration of Linux machines, Web servers, Application servers and Databases.
Ideally, the successful candidate will also collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releasesand engage in the whole lifecycle of services from design through to deployment and operations.
In order to do this though, it would be benefitical for you to have some of the following experience;
* Cloud infrastructure and platforms, such as AWS and Azure
* Production system administration and web operations experience
* Windows and/or Linux operating systems internals and administration
* Programming using .NET Framework or equivalent
* Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt or equivalent
* Design, implement, manage and orchestrate container clusters
* Experience in massive-scale web operations
Of course, if you do bring a wealth of knowledge and experience with you - you will be rewarded and this company is well known for it's retention rate due to the interesting projects, stability and working enviroment along with some great benefits!
To apply, send us:
* An up to date CV
* Cover letter
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ https://www.linkedin.com/in/gemma-myles-a45050163/ making reference to your job search.
Worth noting, we offer a refferal scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Linux experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!