Principle AWS DevOps Engineer - £70,000 to £90,000 - Leeds
My client have build business from the group up on Kubernetes and AWS, created analytics solutions and platforms to enable whole organisations to move to AWS, and everything in between. All on offer with an ego free culture!
Here's what you will do:
* Create platforms based around a modern, cloud-native tech stack:
* Java 8+ and Kotlin
* And more…
Do you have the essentials?
* Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
* Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
* Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
* Have a drive for self-improvement and learning, including learning new programming languages
* Approach solving problems pragmatically
It would be great if you had these desirable skills
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
* Experience supporting and operating production systems
* Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible)
* Python coding skills
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/