AWS DevOps Engineer - $130k - Remote & Limited Travel (25%)
We are currently seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer who wants to work within a company culture that is team-oriented, vibrant and always pushing the limits. In this role you will be among the first to break into a space that no one else in this industry has broken ground on. You will have the opportunity to work on a large AWS Cloud migration while working with cutting edge technology to do so!
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work with various types of resources in order to implement, automate, sustain, and progress CI/CD
* Work on a number of different platforms with various programming languages in support of software automation pipelines for cloud
* Maintain custom and third party software component libraries
* Oversee project adherence to ensure market standards are met
* Assessing new and existing automation platforms, products, and make suggestions for enhancing over all performance
* AWS - EC2, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, CodeDeploy, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, etc.
* AWS DevOps / Automation experience
* Building CI/CD pipelines
* Scripting in: Python, Java, Ruby, Bash, or other programming languages is a plus
* Experience working with Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Terraform experience is a plus
* Docker & Kubernetes (Nice to have)
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Computer engineering, or a related technical field
* 5+ years of information technology systems automation planning, design, and implementation experience in software and cloud systems and applications
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Bilal Salat at (813) 701-2816 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!