Position: Account and Sales Manager
At least 3 years spent in sales related to the banking sector, covering:
-hunting for new customers:
-sales of new services to existing customers;
- sales activity related to government institutions, including government driven procurement processes
- sales of products and services related to payments, capital markets and network services
* excellent verbal and written communication skills
* ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, including top management;
* develop new business with both existing and new customers;
Main tasks to be assigned:
- account management of existing customers (including management of ongoing issues and requests related to services or projects);
- build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- hunting for new customers;
- budget and forecast management;
- overdue payment collection;
- prepare proposals and contracts and negotiates with customers
- align his/her door-opening and lobbying tasks with the Service Line organizations of SIA;
- act in coherence with values and mission of the whole SIA organization;
- maintain knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, product/services and competitors to support business development operations;
- prepare commercial reporting, keep management informed on activities and significant concerns;
- participate in events to promote the brand image and search for new contacts.
- fluent in English and French
- good knowledge of Portuguese.
- available to support yearly police and debt clearance;
- available to travel constantly around Africa;
- available to travel during holiday and weekends (when required)
- very well motivated;
- available and used to work under pressure:
- available to be evaluated on achieved concrete results;
- team worker, ready to cooperate with everybody;
- should have a sound personality and a clear attitude to work in total autonomy, combined with the managerial maturity to interact effectively with clients/prospects and colleagues
- should have the ability to capture the needs of the customer, attitude to manage high level relationships and agility in interfacing different cultures and organizations
- existing contacts with the financial markets in the sub saharan african countries.
You will work with a team that is exponentially growing their respected field in the South African. Your skill, attitude and understanding of decisions made in the past will be used to guide this team into the future.
Salary depends on experience but is always competitive plus benefits.
Alternatively if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch providing your contact number to email@example.com for an informal chat about the role.