BI Big Data Developer (AWS and Tableau) - Liverpool St - 65k
One of the Europe's 1000 fastest growing companies, this employee reward and wellness provider is looking for a mid-level BI Big Data Developer with strong AWS Redshift and Glue to join their in house team. This is an innovative and dynamic company, looking for modern solutions to data problems. Headquartered in London, they've spread to 4 offices across the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and are growing rapidly. Their values embody their drive to boost employee productiveness and happiness and create a happy, inclusive workplace. This is an incredible opportunity for an ETL developer with a BI backgroud to contribute towards the continued growth of this industry leading brand. Your input will drive the development of their product, used by workplaces across the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing, building and implementing Big Data ETL solutions
* Working directly with stakeholders to deliver solutions
* Implementing data reporting solutions eg: Power BI and Tableau
Skills & Qualifications
* Background with BI or ETL development at an Enterprise level
* Experience with AWS especially Redshift + Glue
* Experience working with Python
* Strong experience with ETL/data warehousing
* Salary ranging up to 65k
* A generous learning budget to support certifications
* Exposure to the latest tech
First stage telephone interviews are happening this week, so get in touch if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you!