DevOps & GCP
One-Stop DevOps Shop
Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp, Limburg
35000€ - 60000€
Our client specializes in Open Source DevOps services throughout the Flemish region and is actively looking for a new DevOps enthusiast to permanently join their team. If you are looking for a new DevOps challenge, you are in the right place. Our customer, based in Ghent, Antwerp and Hasselt (yes, 3 offices), is considered a one-stop-shop for DevOps. As a niche DevOps consultancy firm, their clients are spread throughout Belgium including Brussels and there is, therefore, flexibility in the location of the projects. Thereby, the location shall never be a problem.
Their mission and way of execution
Basically, Linux and other open-source software are used to increase the efficiency and reliability of their customers.
They have the latest configuration management tools to redesign and renew existing environments with fewer problems. The CI / CD processes are an important component for laying pipelines in DevOps and with the push of a button your future customers will be able to use their automatically tested code immediately using some of the industry favorites (Jenkins, Gitlab and Bamboo). In the field of containerization, Docker and Kubernetes are the chosen ones, who help with the use of their customers' microservices in production. As a consultancy, they choose to adapt to the cloud environments that their customers use.
Therefore, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple leading public cloud providers (AWS, Digital Ocean, Google and Azure). It is important to emphasize that much of the atmosphere revolves around research and development when new DevOps tools emerge, they spend time inside and outside the office learning and proof-of-concept of the building.
What does the team ask of you?
A proactive, independent and proactive approach to your work, and coming together in a team when needed. Culture is important because they are looking for someone who is just as passionate about DevOps and new technologies, but who also likes to be social and get to know the team in a more informal atmosphere.
Most important tools you can bring on the table
- Containers Docker / Kubernetes
- Professional experience with DevOps CI / CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, Bamboo, etc.)
- Professional experience with cloud providers (AWS / Google / Digital Ocean / Azure)
- Extensive experience with Linux
- Good command of both Dutch and English
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary, tailored to your skills and experience. Usually from 2300€ up to 4300€ gross/month and then all the additional benefits on top of the gross salary.
- Cool company car with unlimited fuel card, like Mercedes C Class or Audi or BMW3.
- Mobile phone plan, internet plan, health and group insurance.
- Own training courses and certifications to increase your market value.
- Fun team building activities
Contact Pavlos Diamantopoulos!
Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the role and the company! Do you want a role in DevOps, but not in DevOps? Don't worry, Jefferson Frank has many DevOps job openings in Belgium to share with you!