Antwerp Area & Brussels Area
This rapidly growing AWS Partner, with headquarters in the south of Antwerp, consists of a team of AWS certified and accredited colleagues with expertise in the public sector and several additional industries in both Belgium and Luxembourg.
They specialize in building highly scalable and secure Data Lakes on AWS, in addition to other provided solutions in serverless computing, A.I, IoT, security and data-driven applications. Many of their customers choose them for their expertise in Architecture definition, Data Lake on-premise or Cloud Deployments and advanced Data Engineering.
Why join them?
* They offer you a personalized training path through their own technical academy. Apart from AWS & Azure Certifications, you'll have the chance to develop your skills and increase your competency in several tools.
* The company is still small in size and has started growing recently, which means that if you join them now you get the opportunity to shape the company culture and business strategy. Because of their flat structure, your voice will always be heard and your thoughts will always be considered.
* You get to work with a range of modern technologies that will help you to always be up-to-date and increase your market value.
Skills & Qualifications
* Big Data technologies (experience with Hadoop data processing pipeline patterns is too hot for us);
* Strong understanding of software development best practices - Java, Scala, Python;
* Solid skills in Linux, including scripting;
* Good if you already have development exposure on AWS;
* Fluency in English. If you're fluent in Dutch or French it's a great bonus.
Salary & Benefits
* Salary tailored to your skills and seniority level;
* Lease Car + Fuel Card;
* Health and Group Insurance;
* Pension Plan;
* Mobile and Internet Plan;
* Meal Vouchers.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the information about the company, the role and many other AWS openings in Belgium.