Our client is looking for candidates with a growth oriented mindset and a passion for development to join their Stockholm office of expert consultants.
Acting as a strategic partner to clients, you will be assessing needs and delivering high impact, complex solutions. The client's success lies in maintaining a strong, close-knit, and diverse team culture, characterised by technical excellence, high quality work and a work environment that embraces the collaborative and supports alternative ways of working.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Continuous Delivery and DevOps consultant, the main responsibility of the role will be ensuring organisations become much more efficient in their software development and delivery process.
You will be leading with example, and ensuring your incredible knowledge is used to design and improve software development using Continuous Delivery, Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 3 years of industry experience withing software development or operations
* Strong knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python, Golang are preferred)
* Knowledge of scripting languages, automation tools, and build tools is essential
* Incredible salaries with a great benefit package - 30 days vacation, high pension, and travel expenses
* Individual career and conference budgets
* An incredibly social and culturally oriented company ethos
Interested in hearing more?
Reach out to me via email or over the phone to discuss finer details.
Phone: +46 8 502 425 43