Backend Development Technical Lead - Hands-on (Node.Js/ AWS/ Serverless) - Mayfair - £80,000
A market-disruptor within the telecommunications industry, based in central London, are looking to bring on a technical lead to oversee a delivery squad of approximately 6 members (on and off shore). Working to improve internet connectivity in leading cities across Europe, they are currently undergoing huge growth, having quadrupled their headcount over the past year. The successful applicant will be coming on board at an exciting and prosperous time within the organisation as it continues to grow at an accelerated rate and solidifies its position in such a wide-reaching market.
Responsibilities you will assume:
This is a very hands-on position. The successful applicant will assume about 75% of their workload as hands-on coding to support the roll-out of the new platform, with the remaining 25% attributing to managerial tasks such as:
* Performance reviews/ Recruitment/ Training and development
* Meeting key deliverables in line with ongoing projects
Experience that would lend itself well:
* Strong hands-on development experience with Node.Js
* Excellent experience with AWS
* Experience working on Serverless infrastructure
* Managerial/ Team-leading experience
* Experience working within an Agile environment
The salary for this role is £80,000 per annum, dependent on experience. A host of other benefits are also provided which I'd be happy to discuss in further detail.
Interviews for this role are taking place now. If you wish to be shortlisted, declare your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me direct on 0191 917 3799.