AWS Developer / Software Engineer | Irvine, CA | Full-Time Contract Role
Our client in Orange County is actively looking to bring on a talented AWS Developer with Pyspark experience immediately. You will use your AWS expertise to help the organization achieve and exceed their business goals and improve the quality of their engineering work for years to come.
Role & Responsibilities
* Technical knowledge/work experience with Amazon Web Services - AWS
* Programming experience with Pyspark, Python specifically
* CI/CD pipeline improvements, architectural framework
* Build / maintain a cohesive, well-engineered code base
* Collaboration with team of engineers, consultants, corporate leaders, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous Cloud Platform - AWS expertise required
* DevOps or prior software engineering, programming experience
* US Citizen or equal Work Authorization
* Standard PTO, Health, Mental, Dental Plan
* 401K (match)
* Business Casual dress attire
* Company growth and increased management opportunities
* Increased ability to work from home
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy