FULLY REMOTE (UK based)
Senior Backend Developer
Quarterly meet ups in Isle of Man
This well-established team of 25 are looking to expand out their Development team by looking for Senior Backend Developers. They are in charge of cross boarder trading integrating E-commerce websites using AI.
They are in charge of: Production Classification, Denied Party Streaming, Product Restriction Screening and Duties and Tax Calculations.
They have one application that is constantly developing and growing out it's API. Due to demands their development team are up-skilling and progressing, this is the reason they have multiple hires.
They have teams globally across the UK, Isle of Man, Australia and the USA. They are offering a fully remote role with quarterly meet ups in their main location of Isle of Man. All travel and accommodation would be covered.
* Commercial experience with Node.js
* Python experience is beneficial but not required
* Any knowledge of Machine Learning would be advantageous
* Experience building/working with RESTfulAPI's
* Any AWS knowledge (in particular Lambda) that's a huge bonus
* If you have a GitHub account that shows off examples of work then it is highly desirable.
What they'll give you includes:
* A small, agile team who work closely to define and build company targets.
* A fully remote team with flexibility in working hours.
* An annual learning and development budget.
* Developer days to work on new ideas and company socialising.
* Provided computer and software.
* Opportunities to attend both national and international conferences and training events.