For our customer, we want to build on our environment by strong Microsoft developers with even more strong profiles.
We seek you who already have good knowledge, but who still want to get better.
You have already spent a few years in Visual Studio, and know the .NET framework and ecosystem well after either having been in the consulting industry for a while, or have been working as a developer in an in-house position.
If you have the qualities that are needed, and that you want to be a part of this academic environment, then we would like to talk to you.
You should be comfortable working with some of the following technologies / concepts:
* C # and F #
* .NET Framework, .NET Standard and .NET Core
* ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
* Web APIs, HTTP protocol and REST
* Microsoft Azure, including services such as App Service, Web Apps, Functions, Cosmos DB, Service Bus, Azure AD, Container Services (AKS), Application Insights
* Device testing framework, e.g. MSTest, NUnit, xUnit, NSubstitute, FakeItEasy
* Databases, both SQL and NoSQL, ORM framework such as Entity Framework, NHibernate, Dapper and Massive
* Docks and container technology
* Older but still important technologies such as WCF, SOAP, WS *, SAML, WPF, XAML, ADO.NET
* Principles and techniques for good design and code quality, e.g. TDD, iOC and SOLID
* Git, version control and various strategies for branching
* Automated testing at unit, integration and acceptance levels
* Continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps, including tools like TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins and Octopus Deploy
* Methods and frameworks for smooth development in teams like Scrum, Kanban and XP
* The principles of continuous integration / deployment and some tool knowledge
... In addition to being constantly curious and keeping up to date with what "the next" will be!
If you also have specific experience working up / close with some of the platforms Sharepoint, Elasticsearch or Solr then it is brilliant!