Site Reliability Engineer - Remote - up to $150k - Benefits & Bonus
Have you entertained the thought of moving to a new company for your next challenge or career progression? Currently, there is a company looking for a remote SRE to step into their established team and company to help scale and secure their infrastructure while maintaining site performance. If you want to work in a cloud platform setting and develop not only your personal skills but also expand on the tech that you have previously worked on - this role is for you.
In this role you will be asked to ensure the reliability of the site as well as the scalability, reliability, and performant solution engineering while collaborating with the engineering team.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
* Be hands-on with the engineering team
* Work on CI/CD systems
* GCP service implementation
* Help build and scale their services
* Automate both infrastructure and applications
* Meet the business requirements through cloud solutions designing and architecting
* Maintenance of technical processes and documentations as well as develop them
* Participate in the SRE on-call schedule
To be an ideal candidate you should have the following experience:
* Experience with architecture, infrastructure, and security within a Cloud environment (preferably GCP)
* Experience with Kubernetes (Preferably 2 years with GKE)
* Experience with Terraform and Helm
* Knows DevOps best practices
* Ideally someone who has around 5+ years in a SRE position or similar role.
This position is for those who are ready for their next challenge and have the skills needed to not only fill this position but to thrive as well. They are offering 401k with company match, PTO, a company discount, insurance, and health benefits as well.
Contact Details: If interested, please contact email@example.com or call +1(303)558- 4423.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.