Systems Engineer - Edinburgh
Salary up to £50k DOE
A global leader in their industry is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their award winning team with passion for IT. They are looking for a candidate who can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry as you work on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium.
* Linux configuration and administration skills (RHEL/Ubuntu).
* Windows server installation and administration (Active directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, DFS/R).
* Brocade/Cisco networking.
* VMware/Nutanix/Hypervisor, installation and administration.
* SAN/NAS installation and administration
* WAN acceleration (Silverpeak/Riverbed/Citrix).
* Scripting skills (Powershell/Bash/Python).
* Cloud - AWS
* Application, web service, Database configuration administration (Apache/Tomcat/ SQL).
* Open source Infrastructure monitoring (CheckMK/Nagios).
* Experience with configuration management (Puppet/Chef).
* Containerisation administration and configuration (Docker/Kubernetes).
* Bonus (Dependent on company and your performance)
* Flexible working hours
* Excellent career progression opportunity
* Ongoing skills development and training