AWS Big Data Architect- Miami, Florida
Are you working on the AWS environment in the creation of data warehouses and data pipelines using Amazon Redshift as well as other AWS Analytics tools? This data architect is responsible for the development of these structures and its proper mainteniance. You need experience in the Hadoop environment for data clustering and experience with Python development.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Working to create data engineering pipelines strategies
* Execution of different technical projects involving relational databases
* Very hands on with Cloud technologies
* Develop the AWS space for the client
* AWS - Redshift, Glue, Athena
* Big Data - HADOOP, Hive, Spark, Kafka
* Variety of programming languages specially Java and Python
* Experience in data warehouses and pipelines
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Ana Rengifo immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.