Mid - Sr Level Cloud Architect
I am actively sourcing for an exciting live opportunity for AWS Cloud Architects in Indiana.
My client is a highly successful, rapidly growing AWS Partner organization in the consulting sector. They are working with clients who are designing and implementing a state-of-the-art Data Architectures from scratch.
They are seeking experienced professionals to assist in both the architecture and development of their clients cloud-based data infrastructure.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate
* Production experience with AWS Data (On-prem to the Cloud / Cloud Deployments)
*Deployment experience using common AWS technologies like VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, Application Load Balancing, Lambda and regionally distributed EC2 instances
* Redshift, Athena, Aurora, RDS, DynamoDB, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, etc.
* Strong proficiency in SQL
* Strong proficiency in software development using OOP languages (REST API's, Kubernetes)
* Python, Spark, Java, C#, etc.
For the right candidate, we are prepared to offer
* Competitive Salary w. Annual Bonus Structure
* Stock Options
* Generous 401k Contributions
* 4 weeks paid vacation
* Premium Medical Coverage
* & Much More!
This role is a top priority for my client; therefore, interviews have already begun and processes are moving quickly.
To ensure consideration, please send all resumes and referrals to email@example.com or call me at (646) 863 -7573