One of our clients in Stockholm is seeking front-end developers as they are receiving an increasing number of requests from their customers. Working closely with Amazon, they are an specialist advanced AWS and Devops consultancy firm.
All of their customers are in the central Stockholm area, and all of the company's technical staff are consultants - making them really focused on putting the consultant first. Providing an individual career progression plan, their aim is to ensure all of their employees have control over the direction their career takes.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be working on-site at their customers sites, providing your expert AWS and front-end expertise as solutions to complex issues.
* Consultants are always sent in small teams, so you will work in small, highly efficient groups.
* Projects generally last upwards of 6 months, making this a rare opportunity to get large, long term projects under your belt as a consultant.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS and DevOps experience will be viewed incredibly favourably
* Front-end experience with Java, Angular and React is essential.
* Experience with CI/CD is essential
* Great salaries, fantastic benefits package - 30 days holiday, high pension, travel expenses covered
* Fantastic company culture; regular trips, hackathons, Friday beers, individual career development budget
* opportunities to work with the most talented AWS, DevOps and Java professionals in the area.
Interested in hearing more?
Reach out to me via email or over the phone to discuss finer details.
Phone: +46 8 502 425 43