QA Automation Engineer, £55,000, Warwick
My client are looking for someone to expand their QA Engineering team. You will be joining a growing team working for a solutions provider. As a successful candidate you will be expected to develop your skills in multiple challenging disciplines to work as part of a rapidly growing technical organisation.
As well as being a QA Automation Engineer as part of a leading solutions provider you will receive many benefits including:
* Flexible working options.
* Great holidays including an extra day for your birthday.
* Grand health insurance benefits will be on offer.
* Bleeding edge technology stack.
Key skills required in this role involve:
* Key understanding of agile development methods
* Enthusiastic and motivated to progress in new technologies
* Great communication skills
* Experience in software configuration management concepts
* History with at least one test automation framework and programming language
Your day to day duties will include developing maintainable automated tests for functional and regression testing, translating functional requirements into test scripts and you will act as a lead on quality within the team in which you will highlight risks and needs when implementing products and services.
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.