Senior DevOps Engineer
As part of the this DevOps team, the Senior DevOps Engineer will be primarily responsible for automation design, automation engineering, configuration, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components of their Cloud (AWS) as well as internal automation support to the Product Engineering teams.
The Senior DevOps Engineer will work closely with the platform architects, enterprise architecture, and security teams and will be responsible for design, planning, documenting, implementing, administering and optimizing the automation infrastructure. The Senior engineer will also participate in the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure efficiency and maintenance is consistent with FINEOS standards, industry best practices, and security and regulatory requirements.
* Design solutions for internal and existing client facing hosted applications as they are moved into cloud environments such as AWS.
* Participate in the road mapping and planning of automation solutions.
* Provide technical skillsets for DevOps related projects and be involved in technical planning and / or execution activities.
* Experience in a software engineering role with exposure to the full SDLC, preferably on enterprise scale systems
* Infrastructure-as-code experience
* AWS experience - Cert would be benefitical
* Strong background in Continuous Integration, and build automation tools
* Strong experience in a technically challenging development role
* Multi-platform skills (Linux/Unix/Windows)
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible Working
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody that may be interested pass on their details as we offer £250 in Amazon Vouchers.
Our client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if your ambitious and feel you have the relevant skills for this role, get fast-tracked by us NOW.