Head of Managed Services
My Client are looking to recruit a technical leader to adopt the position of 'Head of Managed Services.' The company are an award winning Managed Services Consultancy based in Central London, who are leading the way in the provision of services related to Microsoft and Oracle Data technologies. This company have an impressive partner network, and are both Oracle Platinum and Microsoft Gold Partners.
Who they are looking for
You will have been either a Technical Team Lead, Service Delivery Manager, (or equivalent) with experience operating within a Managed Services environment.
You will have strong communication/leadership skills, as well as a strong technical background with databases.
Main Experience Requirements
* Strong experience working with Cloud technologies.
* Solid experience with either MS or Oracle databases.
* Experience with the provision of technical solutions to Clients.
* Leadership experience within a similar consultancy environment.
* Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
* Responsible, trustworthy, and accountable for your work.
You will be largely office based, with the occasional requirement to travel to Client sites (mainly London.) As part of your personal and professional development, the company actively promote attendance to networking events, and the participation in paid certifications. You will be motivated by the ability to inspire those under your supervision, allowing them to challenge their technical abilities and grow into a more rounded technologist.
* You will guide the tech delivery team.
* Manage resourcing, and service delivery.
* Keep up to date with new cutting edge technologies.
* Implement your existing skill set into projects.
* Competitive Salary
* 25 days holiday
* Employer contribution to Pension
* Season Ticket Loan
* High street, film, and restaurant benefits/discounts
* Certification training
* Fantastic networking opportunities
* Company Laptop
* Regular social events and team nights
For more information on the role, please contact ALEX at Jefferson Frank on 0191 814 7445 or email@example.com