Senior Software Engineer, up to £60,000, Birmingham
This family run company are leaders in content protection solutions and currently looking to expand their growing team with a Senior Software Engineer. They work with some of the world's largest TV broadcasters and are continuing to grow.
What you need:
* Experience with Unix/Linux systems, including scripting skills
* Experience with version control systems, especially Git
* Experience with relational databases, particularly MySQL
* Benefits would include having experience in AWS cloud services and Docker experience
Perks of working for this client:
* Flexible working options
* Great holidays including an extra day for your birthday.
* Grand health insurance benefits will be on offer
* Opportunities to work with some of the largest worldwide sporting and entertainment brands.
* Bleeding edge technology stack.
Day to Day:
Your roles will include conducting research into new video search, delivery and capture technologies, and implementing solutions for these. Liaising with other teams within the company working on related technologies (such as video fingerprinting, watermarking and front end portal) to ensure delivery of an integrated service to our clients. Being responsible for the full development life-cycle, from design and prototype through development, testing, and deployment and delivering to rapid timescales in a dynamic environment.
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.