Hands On Lead Backend Developer
Node / AWS / Serverless
Mayfair Area, Central London
A market disrupting mature startup in the Telecoms industry is looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join the team in London as a Hands On Squad Leader. While remaining a very hands on developer on a daily basis, you will also have the responsibility to monitor and guide your squad, comprised of both on- and off-shore developers.
The company themselves are completely disrupting the market, and in the 4 years since they were founded have grown to around 200 heads, with plans to increase this tenfold within the next 2-3 years. This is a massively exciting and evolutionary stage in the company's lifecycle - you could be getting in at the ground floor of what is likely to become a massive player in the industry.
What you will do:
* Lead the contributions to software development projects - coding, reviewing and testing new features/implementations/bug fixes
* Ensure all squad members receive guidance and support across all projects
* Establish and maintain an atmosphere of agile working
* Lead and facilitate Scrum meetings and regular stand ups
* Ensure requirements are met to the highest standards across all projects
What you will work with:
* Serverless technologies - Lambda, DynamoDB, Fargate, etc.
* AWS services
* Agile methodologies
If you fancy the idea of becoming an integral part of an industry disrupting company that is only going to keep progressing and growing in stature then get in touch now!
Email for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org