Mid/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Leeds)
£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + pension + career development + events
Technology is a passion but at heart you will be working at a people business. Everything they do is guided by values and a determination to be the very best.
Let's get straight to the good stuff... what do you get?
* Competitive salary, bonus and holiday entitlement
* Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
* Quarterly company events (includes social event)
* Regular tech catch ups/hack events
* Attend technology events together
* Christmas Party (partners are invited)
* Summer away day
* Free Car Parking at Head Offices in central Leeds
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Online learning subscription
To be successful in this role you will has the following experience & skills:
* Building automation frameworks from scratch using the latest open source test automation tools (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber/Specflow, Java/C#)
* Working in an agile project environment utilising a test first approach which drives and creates a shared understanding of project requirements
* Automated API testing experience (SOAPUI/REST-assured)
* Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment (Team City or Jenkins)
Desirable skills include:
* Mobile automation testing (iOS and Android) e.g. Appium
* Test Consultancy experience e.g. working on customer site and advising on agile test strategy and best practices
* Mentoring of junior testers
* Knowledge and experience of non-functional testing e.g. performance testing (JMeter) and security testing (OWASP)
So What Next?
If this is an opportunity that genuinely interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 0191 338 7614. I am also available by email at email@example.com, or you can find me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-bowie-a079b7174/