Sr. Product Manager - Los Angeles, CA - Up to $190,000
Are you looking to join a company that has HUGE & exciting entertainment clients? Look no further because our client is looking for a talented Product Manager to come on board. The Product Manager is responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, as well as collaborating with engineering and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
Role & Responsibility:
* Document the product strategy and roadmap
* Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification, taking into account customer priorities and the product road map
* Gather requirements from business and client and prepare product specifications and schedules to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
* Ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans in order to oversee completion.
* Collaborate with clients to communicate schedule and adjust priorities.
* Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples, and facilitate user acceptance testing
* Perform post-implementation review of the system with the users.
* Be an expert with respect to the customer needs and the product
* Conduct oneself as a leader
* 5 years experience as a Product Manager
* Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
* Technical background, with experience in developing SaaS products, technologies and platforms.
* Clear understanding of UI/UX design and the basic principles of usability.
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
* Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked In message, call me at 480-530-2043, ask for Sophie O'Neal, or email me at email@example.com.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.