Platform Engineer, Up to £85,000
Looking for platform engineers to increase their growing team. They are looking for determined and passionate workers who will be responsible for advising customers on the best practices to manage their internal systems most effectively.
You will get the opportunity to work with bleeding edge technology while working on site to ensure effectiveness. Your projects will cover a wide range of industries and will last roughly 3-9 months.
* Knowledge regarding debugging a complex, multi-server service in a high availability production environment.
* Good understanding of cloud platforms such as AWS
* Knowledge of Integration systems such as Hudson/Jenkins/Concourse/Drone/Bamboo.
* Management configuration tooling such as (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
* Experience of the Hashicorp Suite (Packer, Terraform, Vault, Vagrant, Consul)
* Containerisation - Docker, Kubernetes, Swarm
* Testing, setup and configuration of monitoring/alerting tooling (OpsView, Nagios, ELK, Graphite, Grafana, Zabbix, etc…)
* Scripting languages such as Ruby, Python, Go and Java within an existing, production codebase.
* Experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams.
* A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself
* Huge opportunity for Career progression based on your performance
* Excellent Training and industry standard practices as well as architectural methods
* Huge clients, challenging projects and new technologies
* 10% pension scheme - Retail Cards/Vouchers (Weekly) Life Insurance
* Company Car - Audi, BMW, Ford, Lexus, Mercedes, Toyota (Car subject to position)
* Private medical care
* - Dental Cover
If this is a job suitable for you please get in contact with me via e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 0191 255 1426 and we can discuss further details.