Electronic Engineer - Aberdeen
£35k - £55k DOE
My client are looking for a Electronic Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience. Who will specialise in R&D and provide operationally useful insight and analysis based on their testing and development programme.
* Lead a team in day to day aspects of company's specialist R&D programme using large scale long-term automated test systems.
* Provide ongoing reporting and analysis on their data set.
* Maintain and update the design of test systems and research strategies as new requirements emerge.
* Design ad-hoc experiments to address new lines of investigation as they come up with leading implementation of test plans.
* Liaise with engineering teams to contribute to new product development work
Desirable Knowledge & Experience
* 4 years minimum of experience in related field.
* A degree in electrical/ electronic engineering
* Experience in Data analysis or SQL
* Experience in National Instruments data acquisition systems and software
* Experience of MS Excel