An exciting B2B Fintech Start-Up is looking to expand their AWS cloud development team by recruiting for a number of developer roles. You will work closely with the current software engineering team to ensure the continued rapid growth of the company continues to meet, and exceed, investor targets.
You will use your ability as a developer in combination with knowledge of AWS services to create value for the end user. This role requires a strong capability and understanding of cloud native development to utilise a FaaS approach. The role will be to help clients move or create applications in AWS in a way that leverages cloud native and serverless benefits. You will need to understand and have experience using typical development processes and tools and AWS services.
* Strong knowledge of AWS and AWS Services
* Experience in deploying Lambda functions
* Demonstratable experience of using API gateway
* The ability to re-factor/re-architect existing client applications to ensure they leverage additional benefits provided through AWS Cloud
* Extremely organised, with strong time management and an inclination to address challenges proactively
* Someone who likes to get things done and sees things through from start to finish
* Someone with a high level of ownership and accountability. You don't wait to be told to do something
* A proactive communicator able to translate technical information to non-technical people and commercial information to technical people
* Ability to script and code Lambda functions
* Experience of using AWS Step Functions
* Experience with configuration management tools
* Understanding and employment of Security Best Practices
* Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment tools