Principal Software Development Engineer in Test - San Francisco, CA - up to $220k - Benefits & Equity
Are you looking for your next role as a Software Development Engineer in Test? There currently is a company looking for a talented individual with experience designing test strategies for API's and building/implementing frameworks with RestAssured (or something similar). If you want to work in a cloud platform setting and develop not only your personal skills but also expand on the tech that you have previously worked on - this role is for you.
You will be essential to growing and building out a team of SDT and mentor them to ensure consistency and quality across all product teams. This role will have a big impact on the success and scaling of this high-growth start up - being able to work into a clear leadership role.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
* Testing strategies for API
* Building automated UI tests with Selenium
* Building/Implementing frameworks for testing RESTful web service
* Grow and manage a team of SDT (mentor and coach team members as well)
To be an ideal candidate you should have the following experience:
* Testing strategies for API (3+ years preferred)
* Building automated UI tests (preferably 3+ years and with Selenium)
* Development experience with Java or Python (Java preferred)
* Experience building load/performance tests
* Experience with CI/CD including Jenkins or similar frameworks
* Overall working experience in software engineering role is preferred (preferably 7 + years)
This position is for those who are ready for their next challenge and have the skills needed to not only fill this position but to thrive as well. They are offering remote work Thursdays, Equity, 401k, Catered Lunch/Snacks, Commuter Benefits, Fun Office Trips, and Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Contact Details: If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(303)558- 4423.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.