This mid-level data engineering role will allow you to further develop your skills in big data and cloud technologies on the AWS Ecosystem in a collaborative environment.
Data Engineer- AWS Big Data-Orlando, FL- 85K+
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work as the primary big data engineer
* Engage with the client to ensure their needs are being met
* Extensive work with PySpark
* Coordinate efforts between on-shore and off-shore engagements
* Document and report product response in order to increase user experience
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
* Experience with PySpark is a must
* Experience with HDFS, S3, Hive, and Hue
* Customer facing experience is a plus
* Benefits package
* Salary- $85K+
* Collaborative work environment
We are looking to fill this role immediately for more information please send an updated resume to email@example.com or call 813-437-6955.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
Big Data / Data Science / Hadoop / BI / Business Intelligence / Azure / Cloud / AWS / Big Data / Hadoop / Scala / Python / Apache / Hive / Spark / AWS Big Data / Analytics / Advanced Analytics / Machine Learning / ML / IoT / Amazon Redshift / Amazon Kinesis / AWS Glue / Amazon EMR