Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Salary: $140,000 total comp
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Permanent
This state of the art healthcare company that is working to re innovate the patient-provider relationship to optimize healthcare solutions, is looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will be ready to come in and make an immediate impact at this fast growing company. You will be working on a small team to help grow out the companies software development team, which offers rapid growth opportunity and for you to be part of the products development pipeline. You will also be collaborating with product managers, data engineers, and working on the product designers.
* Be ready to think on your feet and work in an innovative mind set.
* Be ready and able to collaborate with a number of other high level engineers.
* Write understandable, high-quality code and deeply grasp the series of technologies to power products and applications
* Work collaboratively with other technical team members to develop technologies that serve to achieve company goals
* Build and document re-usable front-end and back-end software components
* Collaborate with product, design, and business teams to translate feature specifications into implementable code and architectures
* Back End: Node.js, MongoDB, Neo4J, Django, Postgres
* Git source control (company uses bitbucket)
* Jira for agile workflow
Nice to have:
* Experience with cloud platforms AWS
* Remote Flex
* Stock Option
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative