We are a top provider in helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our team and help play a key role of migrating three enterprise applications into a consolidated application which leverages DevOps, cloud computing, and Data Lake / big data technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* This candidate must have hands-on experience with enterprise level software development, integration and implementation of Microservice/SOA architecture.
* The ideal candidate will have a good foundation of the Java, JEE platforms, REST, Angular, Typescript, Micro service Architecture etc.
* You must be willing to learn cutting edge technologies and be able to overcome technical challenges in a fast paced environment.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5-8 years of related experience
* Hands-on and very experienced with UI technologies like Angular, React, Node with experience in CDD3 and Bootstrap
* Experience with microservices with Java- Spring Boot and Docker
* Experience with AWS
* Ability to work seamlessly between UI and the back-end services.
* Experience with Unit/Automation testing processes and frameworks like Protractor, Jasmine, Karma and Selenium
* Working knowledge of RDMS databases, and NO SQL databases like Redis, Mongo and Cassandra
* Medical with prescription drug coverage, dental, vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Life Insurance
* Discounts for wellness programs, entertainment and more