Data Engineer - Central London
* 4+ years in Data Engineering (Essential)
* Background in Software Engineering (preferred)
* Experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure OR GCP)
* Experience with Python (Essential)
* Experience with Spark, Hadoop, SQL
* Building Data pipelines
* Client facing abilities
* Ability to work with structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
* Working across multiple Databases
* Working with cross-functional teams (Data Science/Analytical)
My Client are a serious player in the Big Data space in London, who were acquired by a major US company to combine their capabilities and expertise across Big Data and Analytics, being by far one of the leading forces in this particular market.
Your contributions will be towards both internal research and development teams, and across the company Client base across a dynamic range of market verticals. This opportunity will provide hands-on exposure to a long list of modern, cutting edge, Cloud & Big Data tech allowing you to grow on a personal and professional basis into one of the most in-demand technologists within your field of expertise.
To further achieve this, you will be provided with all the tools, training and support required to join the elite.
What's in it for you?
* Permanent Salary dependent on experience
* Bonus structure up to 25%
* Pension in excess of 10%
* Paid learning & development opportunities
* Private health and dental (+ Support for your family)
* Life Assurance
* Season ticket loans
For more information, please contact ALEX from Jefferson Frank (AWS Recruiter of Choice)
Tel: 0191 814 7445
Linkedin : linkedin.com/in/alex-todd-25a072105/