Test Automation Engineer
Up to 55.000€
Our quality engineers and experts are involved in designing, building and setting up a good test automation approach that enables our customers to apply the principles of continuous delivery. Typically working in close collaboration with the development and operations team.
* Work on our projects as a quality engineer
* Monitor product and code quality from start to finish
* Maximum focus on automation of test cases
* If necessary, manual assistance with non-automated test cases
* Thinking and living according to behaviour-driven development method
* Help business people with acceptance testing
* Look for areas for improvement and you reflect on new tools or technologies
You have a technical background, preferably with an applied IT degree and you master the ideal mix between technical and social skills. You are analytical and critical, with an eye for detail. You are not afraid of taking initiative, enjoy working in a team and you are customer oriented.
* Experience with some of the following programming languages: Java, .Net, Python or PHP
* Experience with some of the following CI / CD servers: Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity or other CI / CD server
* Experience with test automation tools and test-driven development is a plus: Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, SoapUI, Cypress, jMeter, Gattling, Appium, Calaba.sh, Blazemeter, Jasmine, Swagger, Postman, TestNG FitNesse
What you get
* An attractive and complete salary package up to 55.000
* Competitive benefits (laptop, car)
* A nice open working environment
* Personalised growth plan, supported by our own in-house certification center
* Great altering team activities
Contact me today, Eirini Cheilaki, at email@example.com for more information about the role and the company!