Data Engineer - AWS + Python - Bromley - 55k
A leading insurance client based just outside London is searching for talented Data Engineers at a mid to senior level to join their in house team. The culture at this client is unrivalled, offering opportunity for personal progression and growth, with on the job training, online courses and workshops. Alongside this is the opportunity for flexible working, allowing you to develop your career whilst balancing your personal life. You'll be guiding the design and development of an AWS hosted data and analytics platform, working with key stakeholders to promote the use of data within the company and working as part of a multi disciplinary team. This is an incredible opportunity to develop your career at an Enterprise level brand and make a difference to thousands of customers across the country.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and deploy an AWS hosted platform
* Working in an agile culture, taking prototypes through to functional products
* Communicate with key stakeholders about business problems
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience designing architecture at an Enterprise level
* Significant AWS experience
* Data modelling - Star schema or Kimball
* Strong Python coding
* 9% pension contribution
* Flexible working opportunities
* Heavily discounted insurance
If you are looking to break into a new role at a leading Enterprise client, get in touch now with your latest CV. The client will be interviewing ASAP and you do not want to miss out.