£50,000 UP TO £95,000
They're a fast paced Fintech founded in 2014, they have a team size of 45 and have a small DevOps team of 5. They're currently going through a DevOps transformation which is them transitioning from a non DevOps method to a DevOps method of Software delivery and maintenance.
They work with businesses in the financial sector acting as Data Aggregators who help collect and share data with a multitude of sources including search engines such as Google. This is to help things such as statistical analysis.
They had 5 projects on last year and have 2 more coming up in the next few months so they are hiring two Senior DevOps Engineers to come in and be able to crack on straight away and help guide the team through the transformation and the projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Exciting opportunity for a strong willed Senior DevOps Engineer to join a fast-growing Fintech operating at the cutting edge of Machine Learning & Big Data in Financial Services. The role offers the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team responsible for designing and building the core infrastructure that supports our products. Our stack is entirely AWS based, and therefore the team is critical in providing support to product development and innovation.
As a DevOps Engineer you will:
* Work with the development teams to understand technical requirements and scoping of projects
* Enhance and improve our DevOps capability
* Adhere to best security practices
* Identify, evaluate, deploy and review new AWS features to improve our architecture
* Understand and manage AWS cost base, seek out and identity cost optimisation opportunities
* Work hands-on in the implementation of production systems on AWS
* Work with cloud-nativeAWS resources including:
* Networking: VPC, VPN, Route 53, CloudFront
* Systems Operations: CloudWatch Logs, ELK, CloudTrail, Config
* REST API using API Gateway, Lambda, WAF
25 days holiday with bank holidays on top
Flexible working hours
Possible remote working options (1 day)
20 days sick leave
Free Friday lunch
Free breakfast every morning
We are a start-up, so the pace of work is quite rapid and suited to those who enjoy a high-tempo of development.