One of my best clients reached out & are looking to bring on a Sr. Software Engineering Manager within two weeks. This opportunity you don't want to miss out on. It's working for leader in NextGen Security Information & Event Management platform. Plus, they're an AWS partner as well.
Daily tasks -
* Lead and support global engineering teams responsible for greenfield software development of the platform, core services and UI Micro Frontends for our next generation cloud products.
* Ensure that the our engineering organization is meeting business, customer, community, partner and quality objectives Mentor Younger Developers
* Develop and lead the engineering team.
* Source technical talent and accelerate the hiring of engineers.
* Solidify succession plans and enhance management capabilities to meet strategic and operating objectives.
* Strong Hands on Technical experience with deep knowledge in areas such as distributed systems and Enterprise SaaS/Cloud web delivery platforms.
* Security experience is a plus
* Track record in leading architecture, design, development and operations of enterprise scale delivery platforms, products and services in a SaaS or cloud environment
* Have 5-8 years professional experience as an engineering manager in an agile environment leading multiple global engineering agile teams including working with enterprise customers on large scale projects
* Attract, build and retain a highly engaged and capable engineering teams
* Multiple years as an accomplished engineer.
We are looking to hire immediately, as our organization is growing extremely quick. With this rapid growth, we are also very much aware of work life balance. In our organization, we all work as a team and want someone that will fit right in with our already amazing team.
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please don't hesitate to reach out to Kyle Sheldrew at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4360 or by email email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/Azure jobs, as well as the AWS/Azure market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.