Director of DevOps - Irvine, CA
Our client empowers water professionals around the world to create, manage, and maintain water services. They are the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, providing enduring support for customer success. In this role you will lead a global team of DevOps engineers and IT professionals and drive a culture of innovation while promoting IT best practices across all teams and locations. Reporting to the VP of Cloud DevOps and IT, this person will be responsible for cloud infrastructure, services, and applications for their SaaS platform for Operations Analytics and AI, and for corporate IT globally.
* Experience with Windows and Linux
* Networking experience (supporting multiple sites on the same corporate network) is also a must, as is experience with collaboration tools such as Zoom, Slack, MS Teams, etc.
* The cloud environments are all Linux, hosted in AWS (which a candidate with AWS experience will understand).
* Cloud infrastructure tech is Docker (containers), Kubernetes (Orchestration), Terraform (infrastructure as code).
* Candidates must have CI/CD experience, preferably with Jenkins (build tool) and a CI tool on top of that, such as Cloudbees, along with a CD tool, such as Harness.
* Should have experience supporting cloud data stores, such as Snowflake (data warehouse), PostGreSQL or MySQL (RDBMS), and MongoDB and/or Cassandra (Document and/or key/value store).
* Experience with time-series data stores and graph stores a plus.
* Should also have experience with stream processing infrastructure, such as AWS Kinesis and/or Kafka, etc.
* Experience supporting micro-services environments is a must, and serverless (AWS Lambda) a very strong plus.
* Running corporate and production security programs is also high priority
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.