VP of Cloud DevOps - Irvine, CA
Our client empowers water professionals around the world to create, manage, and maintain water services. They are the global leader in water infrastructure data analytics software, providing enduring support for customer success. In this role you will lead a global team of DevOps engineers and IT professionals and drive a culture of innovation while promoting IT best practices across all teams and locations. Reporting to the CTO, this person will be responsible for cloud infrastructure, services, and applications for their SaaS platform for Operations Analytics and AI, and for corporate IT globally.
* DevOps and IT leadership experience as a VP or role of equivalent competency in a SaaS or technology development role, preferably in the IoT space
* Deep experience building cloud-hosted SaaS and corporate IT infrastructure at scale within high growth software environments
* Strong people leadership & management experience in software product development, SaaS services and IT
* Experience building and running teams of 15 people or larger with a consistent track record of promoting and developing team members
* Experience working in a business with a diverse portfolio offering across multiple lines of business
* Deep knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a strong knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant IT infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant SaaS products
* Strong ability to convey ideas convincingly and to influence without authority, particularly around communicating critical technical challenges to non-technical business members to ensure alignment
* Operational level understanding of modern cloud-based distributed systems, web, and native applications. Experience with multi-site corporate environments
* Hands-on experience with AWS-hosted environments
* Strong analytical skills
* Communication proficiency - verbal and written
* Ability to travel on occasion as business needs dictate and effectively work virtually as needed
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-services and/or serverless (e.g. Lambda) architecture utilizing message bus technology (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.