One of the most prolific companies in the IT companies worldwide is expanding their Cloud presence in the government sector and is hiring for multiple Cloud Security Engineers. This is a career-advancing opportunity for any IT Security professional looking to become more of a leader and have a voice in Best Practices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Gathering security requirements from DoD customers in hybrid cloud environments
* Provide technical support for new and existing cloud initiatives and storage security systems standards
* Develop custom, efficient, infrastructure cloud deployment architecture for AWS
Skills & Qualifications
* Multiple years working in AWS or Azure Cloud environments
* Multiple years architecting solutions to meet Security / Infrastructure and Use Case requirements
* Knowledge of DISA SCCA security requirements, FedRAMP security requirements
Interviews are taking place this week and my client is eager to have their ideal candidate start in March! If interested please call Mike Greco @ 813-437-6882 and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!