This is an exciting opportunity to work for a progressive and fast growing Corporation and be a part of a large Technology Team. This company offers great opportunities for growth and above Great Benefits.
Looking for someone that is strong on the Security Infrastructure Side.
* Develop, document and implement a layered security platform and associated processes enabling core cloud operational requirements for:
* Network Security
* Security monitoring
* Applications Security
* Access management
* Handle the documentation and Implementation of Cloud Security, including:
* Overall ownership and sign-off on security profile readiness for all SaaS, Business Systems, Operational Support Systems and Client Services SystemsService infrastructure security planning requirements
* Security monitoring integration with Infrastructure Support System
* Monitoring and advising and security patching requirements
* Ensure layered security products and work with developement and business intelligence teams.Work with Infrastructure Management Team to ensure proper quality management
* At least 5+ years' experience as a Security Engineer working on the Infrastructure side and some experience with PaaS and SaaS services in a hybrid deployment environment
* Have 2-3 years of cloud-based security run-time management experience
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
* CISSP or CCSP certfication is preferred
* Understanding of Information Security best practices
* Development and deployment experience on the Security side.
* Strong practical knowledge of web authentication/authorization standards
* Experience implementing and operating security technologies and processes in a hybrid cloud environment, such as AWS or Azure, customer premise